IGNOU special Recruitment Drive for SC/ST/OBC and PWD April 2012

Organisation Name: Indira Gandhi National Open University(IGNOU)

1. Assistant Registrar: 9 (SC-1, ST-1, OBC-5, VH-1, HI-1), Age Limit: 42years, Pay Scale: Rs: 15600-39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 5400

2. Camera Person (EMPC): 2 (SC-1, OBC-1), Age Limit: 42years, Pay Scale: Rs: 15600-39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 5400

3. Translator: 1 (OBC-1), Age Limit: 32years, Pay Scale: Rs: 9300-34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4200

4. Assistant Executive: 19 (SC-2, ST-5, OBC-9, VH-1, HI-1, OH-1), Age Limit: 27years, Pay Scale: Rs: 9300-34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4200

5. Production Assistant (EMPC): 1 (OBC-1), Age Limit: 32years, Pay Scale: Rs: 9300-34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4200

6. Technician (EMPC): 5 (SC-1, ST-1, OBC-3), Age Limit: 32years, Pay Scale: Rs: 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 2800

7. Semi Professional Assistant (Library): 8 (SC-2, ST-1, OBC-3, HI-1, OH-1), Age Limit: 32years, Pay Scale: Rs: 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 2800

8. Proof Reader: 10 (SC-3, ST-1, OBC-5, VH- 1), Age Limit: 32years, Pay Scale: Rs: 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 2800

9. Stenographer: 57 (SC-16, ST-09, OBC- 30, VH-01, OH- 01), Age Limit: 30years, Pay Scale: Rs: 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 2800

10. Junior Assistant-cum-Typist: 101 (SC-22, ST- 15, OBC-58, VH-02, HI-02, OH- 02), Age Limit: 27years, Pay Scale: Rs: 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 1900

11. Lab Attendant: 1 (OBC-1), Age Limit: 27years, Pay Scale: Rs: 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 1900

How to Apply: Candidates may apply online at http://ignourect.ignou.ac.in on or before 20/04/2012.

More Details: For more details Click Here

Appication Fotmat: To download Application form Click Here

51 thoughts on “IGNOU special Recruitment Drive for SC/ST/OBC and PWD April 2012

1. babyshylaja

sir,
    please let me know that where will be the posting if i am selected.I am an ignou student for the past 10 years

2. ram kumar sharma

dear sir ,
    i am ignou student .lurnning for bdp currese . my enrolment number 84602664 . my application applay one day let. so pls i requset yoy my apply received .

3. ANKIT KUMAR

sir maney ignou mai assistent executive ka form fillup kiya tha but mera paas abhi tak uska call leter nahi aaya .sir iska exam kab aur kha hoga.
    sir muzhey iska exam pattern ke b jaankari chaiyey.
    pls sir……………………….

4. Pinki Rani Dei(SC, PhD in Commerce)

Dear Sir, My self Pinki Rani Dei Searching For Faculty Job In Koraput Ignou Centre. My self Complit Mcom, Mphil in commerce and Now Submitting PhD in berhampur University. IN between this I complit MSO in IGNOU, Cleared NET and Now attend MBA final exam from 25-6-2012.
    This is for your kind information and Necessary action at your end. Thank you
    Yours Faithfully
    PinkiRani Dei

5. JAY PRAKASH KUMAR

Sir,
    I am jay prakash kumar.
    i apply in junior assistant – cum – typist .
    please send my admitcard & show on website exam date.

6. jenithung

when is the Junior Assistant-cum-Typist exam..?
    I would be greatful if you can mail me.. thank you

7. Uttam Mondal

Dear sir,

Plz tell me the date of exam of Junior assistant cum typist.
    I am waiting for our reply.

Thanking you
    Uttam Mondal

8. praveen verma

sir ,
    I applied post of CAMERA PERSON
    I sent on line printed application & demand draft

Praveen verma, 9993824344

9. ASHISH

IGNOU are Frauds, they took our money via demand drafts, we want action against them, they have even removed the advt. in their site

10. KUNAL PAL

sir,

when i fill the form then due to some technical problem i did not take the print out of the filled form. Then in this site i did not found the filled form for print out. So i am failed to send the printout of the filled form.

By today morning i received your letter, so i post this comment.

thanking you,
    KUNAL PAL

11. Anjana

Sir,
    I am Anjana
    i apply in junior assistant – cum – typist .
    please send my admitcard & show on website exam date.

12. Rahul CHoursia

Dear Sir/Madam

Sir Maine phle ONline form fill kiya tha but maine uski hard copy nhi send kri fir maine offline form fill kiya or uuse sare document or draft k sath post kr diya but ab maire pass ek mail ayi h jisme ye likha h ki aap apna online form ki hard copy ignou special recruitment office mai phuchaye, sir kya aap mujhe ye bta sakte h ki online form ki hard copy na bhej pane se maire offline form par koi fark pdega kya, sir please meri ye query ko solve kre or ye btane ka kasst kre ki iska exam kab hona h or iska call letter ghr par kab tak ayega

13. rajat nandi

sir
    I am rajat nandi and I apply online for junior assistant cum typist and my unique controll no jat8244008244. sir i sent all document via speed post but document are back my home so my dd is back to issuing bank. but recruitmant section are sent a letter my house.sir please reply me now what i do?

14. RAJESH PRASAD SAHA

sir , i have applied for JUNIOR ASSISTANT CUM TYPIST few days ago , but i dont know when the examination will be held on , please send me examination date in my email

15. RAJESH PRASAD SAHA

sir, i have applied JUNIOR ASSISTANT CUM TYPIST few days ago but now till time i have no any information for the examination, so please send me examination date on my email

16. kishore kumar

Dear sir,

plz tell me the date of exam of junior assistant cum typist,
    i am waiting for our reply

Thanking you
    Kishore kumar

17. sudhar singh

Sir, Myself Sudhar Please tell me the exam date for the post of stenographer. I am waiting for the exam.

18. JAI PRAKASH SAHU

Sir,
    I am Jai Prakash Sahu
    i apply in junior assistant – cum – typist .
    please send my admitcard & show on website exam date.