Canara Bank has issued the candidate list for interview based on the cutoff marks in each state. Read about it more here.
Canara bank issued a list of students with the respective interview and GD dates based on the cut off marks in each state. They had called for applications for the post of probationary clerks based on the IBPS score on their advertisement dated 16/06/2012.
The selected students who have found themselves on the list will have to attend a 2 stage interview process comprising of interview and group discussion.
Canara bank has also laid out a few instructions for the candidates for attending the interview.
1. As the selection is for the post f clerks, the knowledge the local language of the state is a must.( read + write +speak). So a proficiency test will be conducted during the interview process and the candidates will have to pass this proficiency test in the local language of the state or union territory from which they have applied.
2. Candidates should bring the following documents while coming for the interview-
-original Biodata filled with photo
- 3 photocopies of that Biodata
- Downloaded call letter from the Canara bank website
-caste certificate (if applicable)
- Medical certificate
- Other documents specified in the call letter.
The formats for the above documents will soon be available for download from the official website of Canara bank.
The interview will begin in various states from July 30 2012. There is probably 1-2 interview centres in each state and the selection of the candidates will be done statewise regarding the vacancies available ine ach state.
Are you selected?
To know if you have been called for the interview and group discussion process follow the link below and check the list which is published state wise.
Along with your registration number, the interview center, interview date and interview time is specified. Please note the same and make preparations for the interview.